CBD Oil UK - The UK's Finest - Welcome to BROWN'S
Our mission is simple - we are here to help you improve your quality of life by offering the best CBD Oils and other Hemp Products at fair and affordable prices. To achieve this, we work with a team of world-leading specialists who use their knowledge to extract cannabidiol and a wide range of other beneficial compounds from the hemp plant.
We are passionate believers in the power of plants to optimise health and take great pride in supplying some of the most effective hemp-derived wellness products available in the united kingdom. We simply love hemp! And all of our products are the result of extensive research, testing, sampling and customer feedback.
Our Premium CBD Product Range Includes:
A selection of highly effective Raw CBD Oils made with a full spectrum CBD extract that has a rich terpene profile and smoother taste than most other raw oil in the UK. Meaning the oils have the best of both worlds - all of the wonders of the natural plant without too much of a bitter taste. We are confident that this is Best UK CBD Oil in terms of efficacy.
A brand new Water Soluble CBD UK that uses 100% natural ingredients to increase bioavailability and make it up to 10 times more readily absorbed than a standard oil. This is without a doubt one of the most effective water soluble CBD products available and is an excellent replacement for CBD edibles such as CBD Gummies and CBD Capsules.
CBG Oil UK that contains CBD, CBDA, CBG and CBGA - the mother of all cannabinoids. This oil has the most powerful entourage effect that we have experienced, meaning that just a small amount can be highly effective.
Our CBD Patches UK that allow users to experience the benefits of cannabidiol in a completely new way - by applying CBD topically. With high bio-availability, a long-lasting gradual effect and the utmost convenience and discretion, these topical patches are an excellent alternative to oral UK CBD products.
The latest additions to the range includes our hemp blends, where the highest quality, organic cannabis sativa is blended with other functional foods, such as Lion's Mane Extract. And some well formulated, full-spectrum CBD Balm UK for topical relief and other benefits of CBD.
By creating an account customers will automatically receive 5p worth of loyalty points for every pound spent - which quickly adds up! We also offer regular discounts so don't forget to keep an eye on our social media @brownscbd for updates.
We guarantee that all of our products are 100% Natural, High Quality, Legal in the UK, as Safe as can be and contain what is stated in the product description. Our products go through rigorous testing procedures - lab reports can be found in the image section of each product. BROWN'S CBD is a family-run, trusted CBD brand.
Please note - BROWN'S CBD products can only be purchased by people over the age of 18.
Best CBD Oil UK - Featured Products
What Is CBD?
More and more people are waking up to the power of CBD Hemp Oil as an excellent food supplement for its wellbeing and health benefits, but what exactly is it?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of over 120 naturally occurring cannabinoids found in Cannabis or Hemp plants. For those of you who don’t know already, Hemp is a variety of Cannabis with low levels of THC and high levels of CBD. Therefore, Cannabidiol oils can also be referred to as low-thc, legal cannabis oil. Unlike THC, CBD will not get you high and studies from the World Health Organisation have found that it is perfectly safe for regular human consumption.
A cannabinoid is any chemical that binds to or affects cannabinoid receptors such as CB1 and CB2 in the brain and body. Phytocannabinoids are cannabinoids found in the Cannabis plant, however, cannabinoids in fresh plant matter are in acidic forms such as: CBDa, CBCa and CBGa. When these acidic forms are exposed to heat or light, they transform into CBD, CBC and CBG. This transformation is known as decarboxylation. Our Full Spectrum CBD UK contains a balance of both the acidic and non acidic cannabinoids which maximises its efficacy and harnesses all of the cannabis plant's properties and benefits.
Endocannabinoids are cannabinoids that are produced naturally within the bodies of nearly every animal organism. The two most important endocannabinoids are anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol. Endocannabinoids and cannabinoid receptors are the two main pillars of the endocannabinoid system, which helps regulate vital bodily functions such as our immune system, mood, memory, appetite, sleep patterns and pain. Interestingly, CBD and many other cannabinoids found in CBD products and CBD oil drops seem to react with our own cannabinoid receptors in a similar way to endocannabinoids.
"Brilliant products, super fast delivery and excellent customer service. Really couldn't rate this company high enough, very informative and great quality products. It's the only company I would recommend for CBD products. Will definitely be buying from them again."
"This is the real deal. Everyone else has already said it. I've just bought my second bottle.. I go for the 2000mg... Helps me wind down before bed. I'll be back when this bottle is empty ☺️"
"Not a Gimmick. After trying the CBD Oil a few times. I decided to try the Patches. Because of it's slow release over 24-36 hrs. Also how easy they are to use. Just put one on and forget about it. Like the Oil. I definitely feel calmer and sleeping better. Something I really need being a full time Carer."
Buy CBD Oil - A Beginners Guide
With the huge amount of CBD Products and brands available, we understand that it can be a headache trying to find the Best CBD Oils in the UK or CBD Products for you. Whether you are looking to Buy CBD Oils, Water Soluble CBD, CBG Oil, or CBD Topicals, there are a few important steps you need to take before purchasing.
- Start with a lower strength product such as our 500mg or 1000mg CBD drops. Once you work out how much you need, you can then increase the strength if necessary.
- Always check the CBD content in the product description. This should be written somewhere in milligrams (mg). Be cautious, as 1000mg of hemp extract is not the same as 1000mg of CBD.
- Verify the CBD content with a third-party lab certificate, also known as a certificate of analysis (CoA). Although it is not a legal requirement for the company to provide lab reports, most companies should be able to show you one. We don't recommend purchasing any CBD Product without seeing the CBD content for yourself. The lab reports for our products can be seen in the image section of each product.
- Ensure the product contains 100% natural ingredients and is made using organically grown hemp. For high quality CBD Oil Drops, the only ingredients should be full spectrum hemp extract and hemp seed oil. Other CBD Oils may combine the extract with another carrier such as coconut oil, and other oils may contain synthetic ingredients. We trust in the hemp plant to provide everything needed for an effective product. Hemp that has not been grown organically may contain harmful pesticides in the final product. You can also check if a safe extraction method, such as CO2 extraction, has been used.
- If you prioritise effectiveness, always choose raw or Full Spectrum CBD Oil. Over processed oils such as those made with pure CBD isolate, can often lack many beneficial compounds (CBDa, terpenes etc) that are present in minimally refined CBD oil products.
- Look out for red flags such as unsubstantiated medical claims or very low prices. There are currently no approved health claims for CBD in the UK, so any company making specific health claims for CBD is likely to be breaking the law. In terms of very low prices, there are some products sold online marketed as 'hemp oils' that are very affordable, but these might not contain CBD and are usually just hemp seed oil.
- It is a good idea to consult with your doctor before using any food supplements, CBD included. Even 100% natural products can sometimes interact with prescription medication, which could potentially lead to adverse effects. A medical/healthcare professional may not be permitted to recommend CBD specifically, but they should be well-equipped to advise on whether it is safe for your personal situation.
- Last, but certainly not least, ensure that you are getting good value for money. Many leading brands are making huge profits by selling their products at premium prices. Here at BROWN'S, we keep prices as low as possible and often give discounts to ensure that you can continue optimising your wellness with our products.
What Is CBG Oil?
CBG (Cannabigerol) is known as the 'stem cell cannabinoid' or the 'mother of all cannabinoids'. This is because CBG is the original molecule that all other cannabinoids come from.
Over time, the acidic form of CBG - CBGa, breaks down into CBDa, CBCa and THCa. When subject to heat, light or naturally over time, these acidic forms begin to convert to CBD, CBC and THC. However, it's important to note that CBGa only breaks down into THCa while in the plant itself. So there is no need to worry about your CBG oil containing illegal levels of THC.
CBG Oil is expensive to make as the hemp plant only produces very low levels of CBG, normally less than 1% of the plant's total weight. This means much more raw materials and work are needed to create an oil with significant levels of CBG, when compared to extracting CBD.
CBG interacts with our endocannabinoid system differently to CBD. CBD tends to influence the endocannabinoid system through indirect actions with cannabinoid receptors, which in turn seems to help promote the balance of internal systems. CBG, however, appears to directly interact with the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. This difference in interactions explains why many feel different effects from CBG, and also why CBD and CBG together is a highly effective combination.
The most effective CBG Oils, like our CBG Hemp Oil, contain a 1:1 ratio of CBD and CBG. This gives the oil a powerful entourage effect and makes them incredibly potent. The combination of our oils potency and our affordable prices makes BROWN'S CBD one of the best places to Buy CBG Oil UK.
Have any questions? CLICK HERE to Contact Us. Customer service will reply within 1 working day.
Can CBD Get You High?
No, unlike THC, CBD is a non-intoxicating substance that will not get you high.
What Are The Main Benefits Of CBD?
CBD indirectly interacts with the endocannabinoid system. This interaction seems to help promote homeostasis and overall wellbeing within the body. However, many people use CBD for its calming effect, and many more specific issues that we cannot legally comment on. Our products are health food supplements therefore we cannot make any medical claims.
Can You Drive On CBD Oil?
Yes! As CBD is non-intoxicating you will not have any issues while driving. In fact, many users report increased focus so CBD could potentially improve your driving skills.
Can I Rub CBD Oil On My Skin?
Indeed. CBD can be absorbed through the skin, so rubbing oil directly onto troubled areas can be very effective. However, CBD balm tends to be the better choice for topical use.
Is CBD Oil Legal?
Yes, Cannabidiol is not a controlled substance in the UK, as long as the finished product contains no more than 1mg of THC it is perfectly legal to buy, sell and use as a food supplement.
Can I Take My CBD Abroad?
CBD is legal in many countries across the world. However, when taking CBD abroad it is essential to check that this is the case in the specific country you are traveling to. Most UK airlines allow CBD oil and other products to be carried in hand luggage as long as liquids are less than 100ml, but the rules may differ for some specific airlines. If in doubt, check!
Is CBD Safe For Everyone?
So far, all of the evidence suggests that CBD is safe for regular use with most people. However, as CBD can interact with certain medications, it's important to consult with a doctor before using any cannabidiol products. As a precaution, it is not recommended that pregnant women or children use CBD unless instructed to by a doctor.