CBD Oil UK - The UK's Finest - Welcome to brown's
Our mission is simple - we are here to help you improve your quality of life by offering the best CBD Oils and other Hemp Products at fair and affordable prices. To achieve this we work with a team of world-leading specialists who use their knowledge to extract cannabidiol and a wide range of other beneficial compounds from the Hemp plant.
We are passionate believers in the power of plants to optimise health and take great pride in supplying some of the most effective hemp-derived wellness products available. All of our products are the result of extensive research, testing, sampling and customer feedback. Furthermore, all products sold on this website are what we use personally and give to our families, so you can rest assured that they are effective and safe.
Our premium cbd product range includes:
A brand new Water Soluble CBD UK that uses 100% natural ingredients to increase bioavailability and make it up to 10 times more effective than a standard oil. This is without a doubt one of the most effective water soluble CBD products available and is an excellent replacement for less efficient CBD edibles such as CBD gummies uk and CBD capsules.
A CBG Oil UK that contains both CBD and CBG - the mother of all cannabinoids. This oil has the most powerful entourage effect that we have experienced, meaning that just a small amount can be highly effective.
Our CBD Patches UK that will allow users to experience the benefits of cannabidiol in a completely new way. With high bio-availability, a long-lasting gradual effect and the utmost convenience and discretion, these topical patches are an excellent alternative to oral UK CBD products.
Soon to be added to our range is a CBD Vape UK selection which offers a fast and efficient way to feel the effects of cannabinids.
By creating an account customers will automatically receive 5p worth of loyalty points for every pound spent - which quickly adds up! We also offer regular discounts so don't for get to keep an eye on our social media @brownscbd for updates.
We guarantee that all of our products are 100% Natural, High Quality, Legal in the UK, as Safe as can be and contain what is stated in the product description. Our products go through rigorous testing procedures - lab reports can be found in the product description of each product. BROWN'S CBD is a family-run, trusted CBD brand.
Please note - BROWN'S CBD products can only be purchased by people over the age of 18.
Best CBD oil uk - featured products
(6)£34.99This highly effective Water Soluble CBD UK formula is up to 10 times more effective than a standard oil when ingested. 400mg of CBD/CBDA, a range of beneficial terpenes for maximum entourage effect + Curcumin.
(12)£39.99This highly effective 10% CBD Oil contains 1000mg of CBD/CBDA, hemp seed oil and a range of beneficial terpenes for maximum entourage effect.
(3)£23.99Transdermal CBD Patches offer a highly bioavailable, long-lasting alternative to oral CBD products.
(6)£24.99This highly effective 3% CBG Oil UK contains 300mg of CBG/CBGA + CBD/CBDA, hemp seed oil and a range of beneficial terpenes for maximum entourage effect.
£29.99100% Vegan Hemp Capsules, containing all of the plant's beneficial compounds and naturally high levels of CBDA.
(2)£17.99Mixed fruit flavoured Vegan Cannabidiol Gummies infused with broad spectrum hemp extract. A tasty treat for those with a sweet tooth!
What is CBD?
More and more people are waking up to the power of CBD Hemp Oil as an excellent food supplement for its wellbeing and health benefits, but what exactly is it?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of over 120 naturally occurring cannabinoids found in Cannabis or Hemp plants. For those of you who don’t know already, Hemp is a variety of Cannabis with low levels of THC and high levels of CBD. Therefore, Cannabidiol oils can also be referred to as low-thc, legal cannabis oil. Unlike THC, CBD will not get you high and studies from the World Health Organisation have found that it is perfectly safe for regular human consumption.
A cannabinoid is any chemical that binds to or affects cannabinoid receptors such as CB1 and CB2 in the brain and body. Phytocannabinoids are cannabinoids found in the Cannabis plant, however, cannabinoids in fresh plant matter are in acidic forms such as: CBDa, CBCa and CBGa. When these acidic forms are exposed to heat or light, they transform into CBD, CBC and CBG. This transformation is known as decarboxylation. Our Full Spectrum CBD UK contains a balance of both the acidic and non acidic cannabinoids which maximises its effectiveness and harnesses all of the cannabis plant's properties and benefits.
Endocannabinoids are cannabinoids that are produced naturally within the bodies of nearly every animal organism. The two most important endocannabinoids are anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol. Endocannabinoids and cannabinoid receptors are the two main pillars of the endocannabinoid system, which helps regulate vital bodily functions such as our immune system, mood, memory, appetite, sleep patterns and pain. Interestingly, CBD and many other cannabinoids found in CBD products seem to react with our own cannabinoid receptors in a similar way to endocannabinoids.
Buy CBD Oil - A beginner's Guide
With the huge amount of CBD Products and brands available, we understand that it can be a headache trying to find the Best CBD Oils or UK CBD Product for you. Whether you are looking to Buy CBD Oils, Water Soluble CBD, CBG Oil, or CBD Topicals, there are a few important steps you need to take before purchasing.
- Start with a lower strength product such as our 500mg or 1000mg CBD drops. Once you work out how much you need, you can then increase the strength if necessary.
- Always check the CBD content in the product description. This should be written somewhere in milligrams (mg). Be cautious, as 1000mg of hemp extract is not the same as 1000mg of CBD.
- Verify the CBD content with a third-party lab certificate, also known as a certificate of analysis (CoA). Although it is not a legal requirement for the company to provide lab reports, most companies should be able to show you one. We don't recommend purchasing any CBD Product without seeing the CBD content for yourself. The lab reports for our products can be seen in the image section of each product.
- Ensure the product contains 100% natural ingredients and is made using organically grown hemp. For high quality CBD Hemp Oil, the only ingredients should be full spectrum hemp extract and hemp seed oil. Other CBD Oils may combine the extract with another carrier such as coconut oil, and other oils may contain synthetic ingredients. We trust in the hemp plant to provide everything needed for an effective product. Hemp that has not been grown organically may contain harmful pesticides in the final product. You can also check if a safe extraction method, such as CO2 extraction, has been used.
- If you prioritise effectiveness, always choose full spectrum and RAW CBD Oils. Over processed oils can often lack many beneficial compounds (CBDa, terpenes etc) that are present in Raw Oils.
- Last, but certainly not least, ensure that you are getting good value for money. Many leading brands are making huge profits by selling their products at premium prices. Here at BROWN'S, we keep prices as low as possible and often give discounts to ensure that you can continue optimising your wellness with our products.
What is CBG Oil?
Over time, the acidic form of CBG - CBGa, breaks down into CBDa, CBCa and THCa. When subject to heat, light or naturally over time, these acidic forms begin to convert to CBD, CBC and THC. However, it's important to note that CBGa only breaks down into THCa while in the plant itself. So there is no need to worry about your CBG oil containing illegal levels of THC.
CBG Oil is expensive to make as the hemp plant only produces very low levels of CBG, normally less than 1% of the plant's total weight. This means much more raw materials and work are needed to create an oil with significant levels of CBG.
CBG interacts with our endocannabinoid system differently to CBD. CBD tends to influence the endocannabinoid system through indirect actions with cannabinoid receptors, which in turn seems to help promote the balance of internal systems. CBG, however, appears to directly interact with the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. This difference in interactions explains why many feel different effects from CBG, and also why CBD and CBG together is a highly effective combination.
The most effective CBG Oils, like our CBG Hemp Oil, contain a 1:1 ratio of CBD and CBG. This gives the oil a powerful entourage effect and makes them incredibly potent. The combination of our oils potency and our affordable prices makes BROWN'S CBD one of the best places to Buy CBG Oil UK.
Have any questions? CLICK HERE to Contact Us. Customer service will reply within 1 working day.
Can CBD get you high?
What are the main benefits of CBD ?
Can you drive on CBD Oil?
Can I rub CBD oil on my skin?
Is CBD Oil legal?