CBD HEMP OIL - 1000MG/10% CBD - 10ML
Buy CBD Oil 1000mg
Experience the full range of the Hemp plant's benefits with this 10% Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
This is a potent CBD Oil UK made using low temperatures and advanced extraction methods in order to retain all of the Hemp plant's beneficial compounds and maximise the entourage effect. The entourage effect is a botanical phenomenon in which multiple plant compounds work in synergy to enhance the potency of the product.
- CBD/CBDA: > 989mg
- Traces of additional cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG & CBDV.
- THC <0.05%
Primary Terpene Content:
Hemp Seed Oil
Smooth, natural, rich, nutty with subtle fruity hints.
Produced from organically grown EU Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L).
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- Smoother Taste than Most RAW Oils
- Lab tested
- EU Grown Hemp
- No Pesticides
- No Heavy Metals
- CO2 Extracted
- ISO 22000 Certified
Price per 100 mg = £3.99
Approx 5mg CBD/CBDA per drop
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + Hemp Seed Oil
1-5 drops 2-3 times per day. Start low then gradually increase if necessary (dose can vary depending on person). Hold the drops under the tongue for at least one minute before swallowing. Shake before use. Bottle contains 200 drops approx.
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- Apply the drops under the tongue and hold for at least one minute before swallowing - the longer, the better.
- Wash down with a drink.
Orders placed before 14:00 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day and normally arrive within 1-3 working days.
Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day. Food Supplement. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Please consult your doctor before starting any food supplement program to determine if right for your needs. Store in a cool dark place and keep out of reach of children. Do not use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA.
What is 10% CBD oil?
10% CBD Oil is an oil that contains 10% cannabidiol. In a 10ml bottle, this equates to 1000mg of CBD. The other 90% is normally a carrier oil such as Hemp seed oil and a range of other cannabinoids and terpenes.
Is 10% CBD oil expensive?
At a dose of 15mg per day, our 10% CBD Oil costs just 59 pence per day. Less than a cup of coffee!
Can you take too much CBD?
While CBD is non toxic and generally safe for regular consumption, the FSA do not recommend exceeding 70mg of CBD per day. 70mg of CBD is approx 14 drops of our 10% oil.
Excellent quality cbd oil
Excellent quality full spectrum oil at a fair price ,much better quality than others iv tried
Martin byrne | Birmingham | December 2022
It works for me
Alan Pavitt | Heybridge | January 2023
Love this product as it’s really helped my painful feet & ankles
Mrs Betty Pollock | Carlisle | February 2023
It's very effective
Domenico Gerace | London | March 2023
Great value for money and a quality raw CBD. I’ve tried a few and this one is up there
Neil Warden | Telford | March 2023
Showing 51 to 55 (67). Page 11 of 14.