Buy CBD Oil 2000mg
Experience the full range of the Hemp plant's benefits with this 20% Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
This is a potent CBD Oil UK made using low temperatures and advanced extraction methods in order to retain all of the Hemp plant's beneficial compounds and maximise the entourage effect. The entourage effect is where multiple compounds (cannabinoids, terpenes...) work in synergy to enhance the potency of the oil.
- CBD/CBDA: > 2009mg
- Traces of additional cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG & CBDV.
- THC <0.05%
Primary Terpene Content:
Hemp Seed Oil
Smooth/slightly bitter, natural, rich, nutty with subtle fruity hints.
Produced from organically grown EU Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L) under the supervision of PhD scientists.
- Full Spectrum Plant Extract
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- Smoother Taste than Most RAW Oils
- Lab Tested
- EU Grown Hemp
- No Pesticides
- No Heavy Metals
- CO2 Extracted
- ISO 22000 Certified
Price per 100 mg = £3.49
Approx 10mg CBD/CBDA per drop
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + Hemp Seed Oil
1-5 drops 2-3 times per day. Start low then gradually increase if necessary (dose can vary depending on person). Hold the drops under the tongue for at least one minute before swallowing. Shake before use. Bottle contains 200 drops approx.
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- Apply the drops under the tongue and hold for at least one minute before swallowing - the longer, the better.
- Wash down with a drink.
Orders placed before 14:00 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day and normally arrive within 1-3 working days.
Looking for more info? Check out the following blog posts:
Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day. Food Supplement. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Please consult your doctor before starting any food supplement program to determine if right for your needs. Store in a cool dark place and keep out of reach of children. Do not use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
Products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA.
What is 20% CBD Oil?
20% CBD oil is an oil that contains 20% cannabidiol. In a 10ml bottle, this equates to 2000mg of CBD. The other 80% is normally a carrier oil such as hemp seed oil and a range of other cannabinoids and terpenes..
Is 20% CBD oil expensive?
At a dose of 20mg per day, our 20% CBD Oil costs 69 pence per day. We think that is very affordable!
How much CBD oil can I take?
CBD is recognised as safe for regular consumption and non-toxic, however, the FSA do not recommend exceeding 70mg of CBD per day. 70mg of CBD = 7 drops of our 20% oil.
This CBD Oil is great. It really helps me with muscle aches and pains. I feel great on it and it is fabulous value for money!
Katja Driesel | Billericay | April 2021
I have tried numerous amounts of CBD from diffrent suppliers over the last two years but Nutnin has come close the the quality that Lawrence and boys at browns CBD put out.....fantastic at keeping my anxiety at bay and general mood is always a lot better......the service that is provided is second to none and I would never go enywhere else now ...enyone sceptical about CBD give browns a try u won’t regret it the prices are also very competitive....JB
JB | Inverness | May 2020
Since using browns CBD oil my sleep has improved, stress levels reduced and I wake feeling fresh and ready to take on the day. I especially find this product essential when I am prepping for a bodybuilding show. With sleep maximised and stress levels lowered it definitely has a positive impact on my body. Highly recommend.
Shelly Greensmith | Rotherham | May 2020
(RLS) Restless leg Syndrome
RLS can drive you "insane", night after night not being able to sleep due to the constant urge to move and twitch your legs. By no means i get it as bad as some people. This bout has lasted roughly 3 weeks and for myself the longest has been 3 months.Enough is enough i thought. So purchased a bottle of cbd oil. After a week or so of testing different doses i can honestly say i`m getting more hrs sleep in than before using the oil, at the moment i`m waking up at around 5.30 am with the RLS starting again,but that`s due to the fact iv`e not quite found the right dose for myself. That should change in the next day or so i reckon.
John A Jones | Isle of Anglesey | March 2020
I've used numerous CBD brands
I've used numerous CBD brands. Primarily for sleep as a professional athlete I am often still wired at night time. I use 2,000mcg oil minimum so this can get expensive. There are lot's of good and bad brands on the market but this companies quality for the price that they offer is amazing. Great delivery and sometimes even a free sample. Massive thumbs up
Lroy | | February 2020
Showing 1 to 5 (9). Page 1 of 2.