CBD HEMP OIL - 500MG/5% CBD - 10ML

(3)
£24.99
 
This highly effective 5% RAW CBD Oil contains 500mg of CBD/CBDA, hemp seed oil and a range of beneficial terpenes for maximum entourage effect.
You will earn 24 loyalty points with this purchase
CBD HEMP OIL - 500MG/5% CBD - 10ML

Buy CBD Oil 500mg
 

Experience the full range of the Hemp plant's benefits with this 5% Full Spectrum CBD Oil.

This is a potent RAW CBD Oil UK made using low temperatures and advanced extraction methods in order to retain all of the Hemp plant's beneficial compounds and maximise the entourage effect. The entourage effect is where multiple compounds (cannabinoids, terpenes...) work in synergy to enhance the effectiveness of the oil.

Cannabinoid Content:

- CBD: 469mg 
- CBDA: 94mg
- Total CBD: 563mg
- Traces of additional cannabinoids such as CBC and CBG.
- <0.05% THC


Primary Terpene Content: 

- Myrcene
- B - Caryophyllene
- Pinene
- Limonene
- Linalool


Carrier Oil:

Hemp Seed Oil

Taste:

Smooth, natural, rich, nutty with subtle fruity hints.

Specifications:

Produced from organically grown EU Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L) under the supervision of PhD scientists.

  • Full Spectrum Plant Extract
  • Vegan
  • 100% Natural
  • RAW
  • Gluten Free
  • Smoother Taste than Most RAW Oils
  • Third Party Lab tested
  • EU Grown Hemp
  • No Pesticides
  • No Heavy Metals
  • CO2 Extracted

Price per 100 mg = £4.99
Approx 2.5mg CBD/CBDA per drop 


Ingredients:

Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + Hemp Seed Oil 

Suggested Serving:

1-5 drops 2-3 times per day. Start low then gradually increase if necessary (dose can vary depending on person).  Hold the drops under the tongue for at least one minute before swallowing. Shake before use. Bottle contains 200 drops approx.

Instructions: 

  • Shake the bottle well before every use.
  • Apply the drops under the tongue and hold for at least one minute before swallowing - the longer, the better.
  • Wash down with a drink.

Delivery Info:

Orders placed before 15:30 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day and normally arrive within 1-3 working days.

Looking for more info? Check out the following blog posts:

CBD Dosage - How much should I take?  

How to Use CBD Oil

What is CBDA? CBD's Forgotten Twin.

The Endocannabinoid System Explained

Caution:

Do not exceed 200mg of CBD per day. Food Supplement. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Please consult your doctor before starting any food supplement program to determine if right for your needs. Store in a cool dark place and keep out of reach of children. Do not use  whilst pregnant or breastfeeding. 

Please note - BROWN'S CBD products can only be purchased by people over the age of 18.

Have any questions? CLICK HERE to head over to our FAQ page or HERE to drop us an email.

Disclaimer

All products sold on this website contain less than 0.05% THC, are food supplements, and are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA.

What is 5% CBD oil?

5% CBD oil is an oil that contains 5% cannabidiol. In a 10ml bottle, this equates to 500mg of CBD. The other 95% is normally a carrier oil such as hemp seed oil.

Is 5% CBD oil expensive?

At a dose of 15mg per day, our 5% CBD Oil costs 74 pence per day. Less than a cup of tea!

Can you take too much CBD oil?

CBD is generally recognised as non toxic and safe for regular consumption, the FSA do not recommend exceeding 70mg of CBD per day. 70mg is approx 28 drops of our 5% CBD Oil.

5 stars based on 3 reviews
Toby Gelsthorpe
from Lincolnshire
"

Fantastic!

Received my CBD oil very quickly after ordering. My sleep has been alot better and I feel alot calmer whilst taking this product, which is great considering the stressful time being faced currently. Easy instructions and easy to use, extremely tasty and a thoroughly good all round product in my opinion. Top marks!

"
Gavin
from Midlands
"

I use the 500mg oil 3 times a day to help with joint pain and stress as well as to help aid sleep. Its a great starting oil for anyone who hasnt tried it yet and is priced well for the quality of it.

Great friendly staff and fast delivery

"
Stephen
from Blackburn
"

This is my first try of CBD oil and it’s not disappointed. I use to help with muscle soreness after longs runs and to help reduce inflammation. It has also improved my sleep dramatically.

Also the team at Browns have been amazing great service and fast delivery.

"
Identifier Exists: False
Brand: BROWN'S CBD
Product Code: 500OIL