Buy CBD Oil 2500mg
Experience the full range of the Hemp plant's benefits with this 25% Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
This is a potent RAW CBD Oil UK made using low temperatures and advanced extraction methods in order to retain all of the Hemp plant's beneficial compounds and maximise the entourage effect. The entourage effect is where multiple compounds (cannabinoids, terpenes...) work in synergy to enhance the potency of the oil.
- CBD/CBDA: >2489mg
- Traces of additional cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG & CBDV.
- <0.05% THC
Primary Terpene Content:
Hemp Seed Oil
Smooth/slightly bitter, natural, rich, nutty with subtle fruity hints.
Produced from organically grown EU Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L) under the supervision of PhD scientists.
- Full Spectrum Plant Extract
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- Smoother Taste than Most RAW Oils
- Third Party Lab tested
- EU Grown Hemp
- No Pesticides
- No Heavy Metals
- CO2 Extracted
- ISO 22000 Certified
Price per 100 mg = £3.39
Approx 12.5mg CBD/CBDA per drop
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + Hemp Seed Oil
1-5 drops 2-3 times per day. Start low then gradually increase if necessary (dose can vary depending on person). Hold the drops under the tongue for at least one minute before swallowing. Shake before use. Bottle contains 200 drops approx.
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- Apply the drops under the tongue and hold for at least one minute before swallowing - the longer, the better.
- Wash down with a drink.
Orders placed before 15:30 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day and normally arrive within 1-3 working days.
Looking for more info? Check out the following blog posts:
Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day. Food Supplement. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Please consult your doctor before starting any food supplement program to determine if right for your needs. Store in a cool dark place and keep out of reach of children. Do not use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
All products sold on this website contain less than 0.05% THC, are food supplements, and are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA.
What is 25% CBD Oil?
25% CBD oil is an oil that contains 25% cannabidiol. In a 10ml bottle, this equates to 2500mg of CBD. The other 75% normally consists of a carrier oil such as hemp seed oil and a range of other cannabinoids and terpenes.
Is 25% CBD oil expensive?
At a dose of 25mg per day, our 25% CBD Oil costs just 84 pence. Making it a very affordable option!
How much CBD oil is too much?
CBD is considered safe for regular consumption and non-toxic, however, the FSA do not recommend exceeding 70mg of CBD per day. 70mg of CBD = 5.6 drops of our 25% oil.
Best oil on the market
As an doctor student, I can definitely recommend this oil to anyone who deals with pain, anxiety and a lot of other problems. I have 4 disc herniation and it helps me with my pain and anxiety when I get it. I've been a CBD user for years and never found such a good product with not just a good product but also the best service you could imagine from the Brownscbd team. 5 stars!"
Strong and effective
This is a great CBD. I was looking for something to replace smoking CBD flowers before bed, I was developing a smokers cough and now is not really the time to have a cough in the current climate. I'm glad to say that this does the job just as good as the flowers, if not better. I only need a couple of drops to help me wind down and relax for bed. For even better results, try adding a few drops of their CBG."
This company has changed my life I love…
This company has changed my life I love every product that I’ve had! Has helped my anxiety on another level, would highly recommend!!"
Browns simply brilliant
Before CBD oil I was stressed out, overthinking, drinking too much caught in repeating patterns. Now still in same job but jusr have a totally different outlook on life. I barely drink spend and lot of my time on creative pursuits. My headache s have virtually gone along with my age related aches pains. I love the water soluble and the cream has rejuvenated my skin. I feel more alive and awake than any other time in my life. Why Browns? Great service and price and the best quality on the market. They know their business an are 100% focussed on wellbeing."
I bought this product hoping to help aid sleep and relax and I've never slept better! The effect is fast acting and so relaxing that my body felt like it was engulfed in a giant marshmallow, just what the doctor SHOULD have ordered!
Can't recommend enough!"
I’m extremely happy with my purchase! It has helped me with my anxiety in ways I couldn’t imagine it could! Would and have recommended, thank you!!"